Monday, January 14, 2008

Section 7 Post

NOTE: I ACCIDENTALLY SEPARATED MY BOOK INTO 6 SECTIONS INSTEAD OF 7 SO INSTEAD OF DOING A REGULAR POST, I AM JUST GOING TO REVIEW THE BOOK AND TELL YOU WHAT I THOUGHT ABOUT IT.

Review Of My Book
I really enjoyed this book. I loved that it was done by a simple guy who didn't (although he easily could of)talk about all his sports cars and millionaire lifestyle but about soccer. I really found it interesting how even though Wayne Rooney is a millionaire and a very busy man, he still often goes back to the same street where he used to play soccer as a 9 year old and play a pick-up soccer game with his friends. I learned in this book that Wayne Rooney comes a family that deserves a lot of respect. For example, Wayne Rooney has millions pounds to spare for his parents but they refuse to take it. They still live in the same house and his mother still works the same job as a lunch lady and I am amazed by this and really respect that they are not corrupted by their son's wealth. Another thing I really enjoyed about the book is how good at soccer Wayne Rooney actually is. For example, he scored his first goal in
the toughest soccer league in the world at the age of 16 and when he was 13 he scored 19 goals in one game! Although I would definitely recommend this book to soccer players or supporters, I am not so sure I would recommend it to people who don't. To be honest, I don't it would interest them very much.

No comments: